Wednesday, November 16, 2011

To the lighthouse

Yes, this is a Vintage Fair post. Again. Because there's an amazing amount of gorgeous stuff that you need to get there. I never thought at my avatar's style as vintage, but this event made me reconsider.

Today, Moniq is wearing a lovely dress by Indie Rose. The top is simple to emphasize the skirt pattern and the lace at the bottom (that's the part I love best). I added a rich jewelry set by Dona Flora, also released for VF, because it stands out on the white top. it comes with a hud to change the color, so you can match it to any outfit. The MADesigns hair is also available at the event.
Today I discovered something: Tres Blah looks great on Moniq. I usually like photosourced skins, especially those who give my avatar a more mature look. I did demo the TB skins available at Collabor88 and surprise! I love them on my avatar. If you did not try TB, maybe you should!

Credits:
Skin: -tb- {Tan} C88 Shallow Skin for Collabor88
Hair: .::MADesigns HAIR::. ~ TRISH ~ Dark Blonde VI for Vintage Fair
Dress: ~*INDIE ROSE*~ 50s Leaf Skirt Dress {White} for Vintage Fair
Shoes: [e] Move Pumps - Powder
Jewelry: Donna Flora SILVIA set for Vintage Fair
Bag: [George] Umbridge - Grey (no SLURL available)
Poses: Olive Juice
Vintage Fair map and SLURLs are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment