Tuesday, May 15, 2012

LA Sunset

I love the Los Angeles sim, so I took Moniq for a walk there again. I dressed her almost casual, but she definitely needed high heels for this walk (no sore feet in SL, that must be heaven!)
Off topic: while writing this sentence, I just realized that I own these gorgeous heels in RL and that I need to find them and wear them. Now I'm trying them around the house :D


Back to SL now! The red shoes are a group gif my Maai. Moniq is also wearing a hot pair of shorts by e! Eclectic Apparel, available at FaMESHed, and Illusory skin and DIva hair available at Collabor88.
The top is by TuttiFrutti and the jewelry is by Handverk. They are both mesh items and are available at Culture Shock.


Styling:
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Milk - Daydream (LB) for Collabor88
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Monet Dusk, w2)
Lipstick:  ROZENA ~Lip Plump~ super red for Culture Shock
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Vivienne" (Type A)(Cat's eye) for Collabor88
Top: *TuttiFrutti* Zoe Mesh Top - Sand for Culture Shock
Shorts: e! Holli Shorts Checked (Cherry) for FaMESHed
Shoes: " MAAI " - " Supergirl " plastic pumps, red (group gift)
Jewelry: [HANDverk] Red Wassily Jewelry Set for Culture Shock
Bag: Voix//JetSet Crocodile Tote -Cream
Poses: SSP Primavera for Culture Shock

No comments:

Post a Comment