So, I've been blessed with the opportunity to be a blogger for the Culture Shock event, and I would first like to thank the Chic Management staff for allowing me to do so. Culture Shock is a charity event to raise funds for Médecins Sans Frontières (it means Doctors without Borders, ring a bell?) and you should definitely go spend your l$ there because not only it's for a good cause, but there are amazing designers there!
Today I'm starting with a well known designer, Sn@tch. I have to admit I wasn't a big fan of their work, until THIS :
The Seraphim dress is MESH, and comes in a lot of pretty colors, deep or pastel. So you're sure to find one you love!
- Seraphim MESH dress : Sn@tch (Culture Shock)
- Zeitgeist eye make-up : Cheap Make Up (Culture Shock)
- All poses in this post from Status for Culture Shock
- Uptown skin, pure from Curio
- Hair : Listen, brown 08 from Elikatira
- Eyes : Spring, olive from Banana Banshee
- Ears and MESH feet from Slink
More picture after the cut!