Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Collabor 88 - May 2012

I have been waiting for 3 days for Collabor 88 to open. The reason was this hair. I've always been very fond of Bubbles Clawtooth's unique style, but I would seldom wear their hair because there was a stiffness about them that bothered me. Thanks to mesh, it is no more an issue and I can fully enjoy my new Glamazon hair. I think I'm going to be wearing that style for a while.


While I was at Collabor 88, I figured I might as well take a look at the rest of the items... It was a good idea, except for my wallet, because I bought quite a few things... including that very lovely  Gaby skin from IrEn. For some reason, it reminds me of Dicey Tillerman, the heroin of my favorite children book of all times. I think it's what she would look like as a grown up.

My picture of the Daydream Flying Dome from Trompe l'Oeil definitely doesn't do it justice, but you can go check Cory Edo's blog for more pictures before braving the crowd at C88.


The Camille outfit by Tres Blah (for C88) is a one piece mesh skirt and cableknit sweater. It comes in various colors and has a sweet and romantic vibe about it that I really like. I matched it with the perfect Jude boots in nutmeg that I grabbed at Culture Shock in the Ingenue booth.


Ack! I almost forgot to credit the poses! They are all from Marukin, a new to me store, that I discovered at C88. 


No comments:

Post a Comment