Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm back !

Hello lovelies ! How have you been ? Missed me a little ?
I hope so ! I missed you but my RL was pretty darn busy .. here what happens when you have a time-eating job and plan to get married !!
Anyway.. a quick look at Culture Shock, which I hope you have visited by now, and a few look of the day .. to make up for my petite absence!
I completely fell in love for this sexy retro look made from Purplemoon, Gabriel, Magpie, Je Suis and .. the touch of shiny with Handverk jewelry set.
And now for the casual yet adorable looks.. let's perk in Maai's closet !
All credits after the cut

Credits:
Pic 1 :
Jumpsuit: Mireya - Culture Shock item - by Purplemoon

Shoes : Ring Sandals - Culture Shock item - by Gabriel
Bag : Coquet - Culture Shock item - by Je Suis
Hair (with hat) : Dirty Little Secret - Culture Shock item - by Magpie
Pose : Meow (Sofie) - Gift - By Exposeur
Photobox : Piano Bar by Garden of Dreams

Pic 2 :
Dress : Nyu by Maai
Hair : Rivers Run by Exile
Shoes : Fae Wedges - Subcribo Gift - by PixelMode
Location : The Pixel Bean CoffeeHouse

Pic 3 :
Dress: Rey by Maai
Hair : Safe by Magika
Shoes : Fae Wedges - Subcribo Gift - by PixelMode

Location : The Pixel Bean CoffeeHouse


Common to all post :
Jewelry set : Black Wassily - Culture Shock item - by Handverk
Skin : Jenny by Filthy

No comments:

Post a Comment