Friday, March 30, 2012

Sexy logic

ColdLogic has recently released what I would call a severe bunch of sexiness.
And while I write those words, I'm noticing they have even newer hotness in store.. but this will be shown in another post !
And quickly ! That's a promise, I've finally kicked that flu out of my chest so I will spend more time showing you pretties from our talented SL designers!
But for now.. enough of blaberring and let's show the greatness.

You'll also make sure to visit Stumblebum designers in case you didn't went yet, because next round is starting on Sunday and some items like the Whinxie hair from Ploom are to die for.
Full roundup of Stumblebum can be found here.
Owens

Savage
Shea
Vergara

Credits:
Dresses : All by ColdLogic
Hair : Whinxie hair for Stumblebum by Ploom
Chair : Painter Chair (collaboration between Cheeky Pea and Olive Juice) available at Atelier Kreslo
Pose box : The Light Room by Aura
Skin : Melody by Filthy
Feet : Flat Bare Feet by Gaeline

No comments:

Post a Comment