Saturday, March 24, 2012

Black is the new black

Long time no see! To make up for my lack of posts on The Cat, I'm bringing you an amazing look today. First, I totally advise you to check the My Attic event at The Deck, where amazing designers have retro-themed items for only L$95 (see more here and here.
Today, Moniq is wearing a dress by Maitreya, available at My Attic. It's mesh, it's amazing and the price is a steal! I added a new mesh hair by Lamb, Glam Affair skin and a jewelry set by Izzie's available at Limited Couture. It includes a necklace, earrings and three rings for each hand.

The poses used in this post are by Epiphany, a new store that only sells limited edition poses. The one above is part of a group gift and the one in the second photo is part of a set available this weekend during a flash sale.

Styling:
Skin: -Glam Affair- Gio Light - Orchid
Hair: !lamb. Sweet Jane (Mesh) - Twix
Dress: Maitreya Mesh Audrey Dress for My Attic
Stockings::HH:: Hucci Paper Chase Stockings - Black
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Shana Unleashed Edged Out
Jewelry: Izzie's - Rose Stones set for Limited Couture
Clutch: - Nemesis - Secret clutch black
Glasses: :: PM :: Vain Sunglasses in Black
Poses: Epiphany

3 comments: