Thursday, December 15, 2011

Simply Stunning, Isabella

KS New: Isabella Sapphire
Isabella - Sapphire

It’s no secret that I’ve been store modeling for Kouse’s Sanctum for.. uhh.. a while now, I have no idea when I started actually. But I swear my gushing isn’t bias, I was a huge fan long before I applied and still would be a frequent customer today. So now that you’re prepared..

KS New: Isabella Snow
Isabella - Snow

I’m totally gushing over this one! I’ve been waiting anxiously couple of days for the actual release and she finally put it out this morning. I am completely in love with this dress. It’s so simple, but so, so stunning at the same time. The textures are incredibly rich and slightly shaded just perfectly. The skirting.. it moves like fluid. Normally, blues are my favorite colors, no matter how much I try to mix things up, which includes red now and again. In this release, a red offshoot she’s called Garnet is probably my favorite color in the batch, it’s really incredible! Also, I have a thing about draped sleeves, back drapes and off the shoulder tops. This release makes me super happy on all 3 counts. Anyway, I picked a few to show here but it’s available in a few additional colors too!

KS New: Isabella Garnet
Isabella - Garnet

KS New: Isabella Forest
Isabella - Forest

KS New: Isabella Amethyst
Isabella - Amethyst

Credits-
Dresses: Kouse’s Sanctum – Isabella
Hair: Elikatira - Just
Skin: Cupcakes – Embrace - Midnight
Blush: Tuli – Rosy Cheeks
Lashes: Redgrave – Daily 01
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – December Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment