Wednesday, September 28, 2016

29/09/2016 - The girl in black

Hello everyone! I'm going back to RL work in a few days, and there's a chance that blog will once again disappear into oblivion... For that, I am sorry. But please keep following it, I'll try and post when I can.

My outfit today doesn't actually reflect my mood at the thought of going back to work, as I am in fact quite happy to get back on tracks with my first life.




Credits :

  • Body : Maitreya - Lara
  • Head : Lelutka - Karin
  • Hair : Elua - Odel - darkbrown (in discount area)
  • Skin : Curio - Lelutka appliers
  • Beauty marks : Deetalez - Mesh Freckles layer
  • Ears : Mandala - Steking Season 5
  • Piercing : Ellabella - Signs
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Autumn - brown 3 (part of Browns pack or Variety pack)
  • Necklace : Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Owl
  • Tank top : Izzie's - Applier Basic Tank
  • Knotted shirt : Foxes - Vintage Tied Tees (Luxe Box May 16)
  • Pants : Neve - Zeezee neutral
  • Shoes : The Secret Store - Mila Suede Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment