Friday, September 9, 2016

10/09/2016 - Once upon a time I was a Fae

... and once in a while I let my inner fae out, just for the sake of it (and a pretty picture).
Like today, a greyish saturday morning, when I woke up way too early and even the cats are still sleeping, I feel a little nostalgia. I'd like to dedicate today's post to a few people who probably won't read it (and some who will), my crew from the sim-that-must-not-be-named. I miss you all.

Anyway, enough dwelling on the past, I dug up in my inventory for this one, and apart from the shoes and skin, nothing is even remotely recent, and some things may not even be available anymore. Still, credits as usual to be found after the picture.



  • Body : Maitreya - Lara
  • Head : Lelutka - Karin
  • Skin : Glam Affair - Clary
  • Hair : Ohmai Salon - Omakase
  • Ears : Mandala - Steking season 5
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Autumn - Brown (not out yet hehe)
  • Piercings : Ellabella - Signs
  • Corset : Junbug - Rosamarie Corset - Brocade
  • Wings : Fancy Fairy - Lilt Wings animated - Portobella
  • Trousers : ColdLogic - Leggings - Hines midnight 
  • Shoes : Mutresse - Genovia Booties
  • Location : Black Kite

No comments:

Post a Comment