Sunday, August 28, 2016

28/08/2016 - Like a movie

Last night was Prom. From what I understand it's a very popular event people love to dress for and attend. Since I wasn't supposed to be home, I didn't even consider going, and when a crying 5 month old had my plans cancelled, I felt too shy to ask for an invite. So I took a picture this morning with that in mind, inspired by Strawberry Singh's SL movie poster challenge.


Credits : 
  • Body : Maitreya - Lara
  • Head : Lelutka - Karin
  • Skin : Curio - Lelutka applier
  • Freckles :  DeeTaleZ - mesh freckles layer
  • Hair : Magika - Fool for Love
  • Ears : Mandala - Steking Season 5
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Soul II - Moss
  • Glasses : Krystal - Softpaw glasses - Ebony
  • Dress : The Crystal Clothing Company - Tranquim - Chocolate
  • Pose : Impele

No comments:

Post a Comment