Saturday, August 27, 2016

27/08/2016 - Something about Curio

Hello peeps!


There's a French saying that basically states that only stupid people never change their mind. Well. I always said I hated the Lelutka heads. And I did. With a passion. But then Gala Phoenix made appliers for Lelutka heads. So I just had to get one. I tried them all. Several times. And again. And I finally chose Karin, because to me it was the softest face. Then I added freckles. And glasses. And just like that, BOOM! It felt like me.

So I thought I'd show you. And play with it a little. I find it amazing how, with just a tiny change, it changes the personality of the face completely. As you probably can guess, #3 is me.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

Credits : 
  • Body : Maitreya - Lara
  • Mesh head : Lelutka - Karin
  • Skin : Curio - Lelutka appliers - various skin tones.
  • Freckles : Deetalez - Mesh freckles layer
  • Ears : Mandala - Steking Season 5
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Soul II - various tones from the fatpack (only on MP)
  • Hair : Magika - Things - various tones from the HUD 1
  • Piercings : Ellabella - signs
  • Pants : Goji - 1975 - Casual
  • Top : Neve - Peek - Neutral
  • Shoes : The Secret Store - Becky - Milk
  • Glasses : Z O O M - Murmia

No comments:

Post a Comment