Monday, November 14, 2016

14/11/2016 - Twe12ve November

Hello! Twe12ve has opened, on the 12th (duh!), and I found quite a few pretty things that you might want to look at. As you know, I am not a H&D blogger, and after spending over an hour setting up my classroom, I definitely know why. But the items from Blissiere were too cool not to be shown, so here they are :


I really really like the dress from LX, a new to me store. It's original mesh and only fits Maitreya bodies, but it fit them perfectly. It comes in a dozen lovely colours, I'm showing you Wine. I matched it with another very lovely necklace from Indulge Temptation, and Dilly Dolls latest store release, that I just had to fatpack this morning, the Eory pumps.


Credits :

  • Furniture (chalkboard, clock, tables, chairs, lockers, books and pens, all scripted) : Blissiere @ Twe12ve
  • Dress : LX - Alyssa - Wine (@ Twe12ve)
  • Shoes : Dilly Dolls - Eory pumps 
  • Necklace : Indulge Temptation - Fleur de Lis (@ Twe12ve)
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Memories - Earth (@ Twe12ve)
  • Hair : Elua - Odel

No comments:

Post a Comment