What can I say? I feel inspired to blog these days.
Also, silly me just found out that being in a certain blogger group gave me early access to some events, like Skin Fair. I have to admit, I'm a bit confused about the latter. There are so many different mesh heads nowadays, and I totally understand that skin makers can all possibly make appliers for each head, but it's a pain in the neck when you only own (and want) one to find appliers you like and that fit you.
I ended up not buying any skin there, but instead I fell in love with a tattoo from White Widow that I just had to show you, hence the unusual display of skin.
Collabor 88 has opened yesterday and for once, I was able to get in right away. I'll show you more of it in a next post (yes, there's going to be another one, and before next month!), but since I needed to cover some skin to keep this post SFW, I grabbed part of the gorgeous lingerie set that Erratic has on sale there.
As I was whining in the Genesis group about the lack of appliers for their amazing heads, someone kindly pointed me in the direction of the Lara Hurley store. Obviously I know of them, but I don't think I'd ever bought anything from them before, being a bit monomaniac, I tend to stick to the designers I know and love. Well, Lara Hurley makes appliers for the Genesis Lab mesh heads. I strongly advise you to try a demo because not every applier fits every head, but the one I bought was specifically designed for my head, Emily, and I have to say I can't stop staring at my face.
- Body (& feet): Maitreya - Lara
- Head : Genesis Lab - Emily
- Skin : Lara Hurley - Tanya - pale (applier for Emily head, may fit other Genesis Lab heads)
- Eyes : Banana Banshee - Fly Me to the Moon - Olive
- Hands : SLink - Casual
- Tattoo : White Widow - Whiplash (@Skin Fair, opens March 11th)
- Hair : Clawtooth - Galadriel - Essentials (@C88)
- Ears : Mandala - Steking - Season 5
- Underwear : Erratic - Brassiere and Knickers - Dove (@C88)