I realise it's been almost a month since my last post and I am sorry. I get so lazy these days with SL, and I tried at some point to recruit more bloggers but that didn't work as expected. So, if you're reading this, if you've always wanted to be a blogger but have a hard time committing to more than a post every few weeks, if you think you could bring something to Look What the Cat Brought, please let me know via a notecard inworld (@ rosemarie indigo) and we'll see if we can work something out.
Now, about today's look. I've slowly got used to my mesh head and I've started fiddling with skin tones, I also realised I'm going to have to update the Banana Banshee eyes to fit mesh heads, which is going to be a lot of work (bleh, tired already). Anyway, I really love my new face and I'm sticking to it.
- Mesh body (& feet) : Maitreya - Lara
- Mesh hands : Slink - Casual
- Mesh head : Genesis Lab - Emily 2.0 head
- Skin : Genesis Lab - Emily Latte (you will find the appliers for Slink and Maitreya
- Mesh ears : Mandala - Steking ears season 5
- Hair : Clawtooth - Swept Aside for Collabor 88
- Glasses : Izzie's - Gentleman's Glasses silver (I bought them at a past event, not sure they're still around)
- Eyes : well that's tricky, I applied a Banana Banshee texture to the Genesis eyes.
- Shoes : TETRA - Flared Suede Pumps (Gray) for Collabor 88
- Skirt : The Secret Store - Peggy Pleated Skirt - Worsted (@C88)
- Shirt : The Secret Store - Honey Cotton Shirt - Red Polka (@C88)
No longer available :
- Piercings : .:ellabella:. Signs (highly modified)
- Eyelashes : Magika