Hello everyone!! Now that the crazy at Vintage Fair has calmed down a bit, I have been able to go and grab a few pretties to show you. It is not often that I take the time to really put some thinking into my outfit and a setting for a nice picture, so I hope you appreciate the effort LOL!
First, there was the tunic. I saw it and went ooooh and aaaaah... I simply had to have it. Then I stumbled upon that new to me hairstore and this particular style and thought it would match perfectly. Then came the obvious pair of jeans, but something was missing... And I found the necklace... Less talking, more showing, and credits at the end.
- Top : Decades Tunic, 60's peace, Ladies Who Lunch for Vintage Fair
- Pants : Sweet'n'Low Jeans, indigo, Jane
- Hair : Elan, creme brulee, SugarsmacK for Vintage Fair
- Necklace : Lydia, silver, Maxi Gossamer for Vintage Fair
- Skin : Sprout, peapod 2, Curio (+ Airhead brows)
- Eyes : Pearl, java blast, Poetic Colors
- Mesh feet, mesh sandals and ears : Slink
- Piercing : Chin Gem, silver, Phoebe (old hunt gift from Wear Grey hunt)
- Glasses : Aviator glasses, HOC (old hunt gift)
- Poses : various
- Location : Tableau
Click here for more Vintage Fair