Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mish Mash Collabor8ion

I am alive, I've just not been blogging recently (my bad!) but I recently discovered COLLABOR88 where everything there is (you guessed it) 88L Well one of my favourite designers on the block right now is The Sea Hole and as you can see below is a lovely dress by The Sea Hole at COLLABOR88, now this dress is actually free as a COLLABOR88 group gift and the hair is by !lamb at COLLABOR88 (and is 88L)

Now I had to take a stumble around the new layout and new collection at The Dressing Room Blue and found these gorgeous sequinned leggings/bloomers for 60L by Mimikiri. They just utilise ye olde trousers (no mesh, no prims, no fuss!) and would fit any size with no need to resize, yay!


I then found out that The Dressing Room had rearranged and redesigned the whole store and fell in love with these gorgeous pants by LeeZu, high waisted and very sexy for only 69L

Also, did I not mention these shoes? They are just divine, not too difficult to tint and resize and only 70L by YS&YS and can, again, be found at The Dressing Room

Extras: Skin @ Mamboo Chic (lucky board)
Top @ Willow (0L)

Enjoy!
Saff xx

PS I saved a few freebies for Saffron's Place too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment