Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shopping Spree Weekend!

1-7-12 - Shopping Spree 1

Hi there! I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! If it isn’t, I recommend shopping, of course! I kind of went crazy at the 50% off sale on the Zyrra sim yesterday and found some fantastic stuff, including a cute little shop that’s new to me. The Dressing Room Blue also put out a new cycle of items yesterday so there’s all kinds of goodies for your after Christmas weekend. The skin used is from Atomic and included in that fresh TDR round. The black hair also comes from the same TDR round and is from Exile. It’s kinda quirky but really fun and has a color changing bow. The blonde hair is the current Midnight Mania item at Alice Project. Here are those credits specifically..
Hair (blonde): Alice Project - Wonderland II - $0L MM Prize
Hair (black): Exile - Betty Lou - For TDR Blue - $60L
Skin: Atomic - Grace - Winter Kiss - For TDR Blue - $70L

1-7-12 - Shopping Spree 2
Mesh dresses!
1 - Dress: Jane – tiered strapless dress – paisley delicious (MESH) - $100L
2 - Dress: Jane – summer maxi dress – fiona powder (MESH) - $100L


1-7-12 - Shopping Spree 3
Something more neutral. I really, really love this jacket from Jane.
1 – Sweater: Raspberry Aristocrat – vneck sweater – demi mocha (MESH) - $75L
Jeans: Jane – 52 jeans – gray wash - $50L
2 – Jacket: Jane – convict jacket – raven - $75L
Jeans: Jane – classic fit – shreds (MESH) - $75
Tank top: Jane – intrinsic tanks – Free in store


1-7-12 - Shopping Spree 4
I love these blue tones. They’re so bright and pretty.
1 – Sweater: Jane – bella sweater – powder - $75L
Jeans: Jane - 52 jeans – ebony - $50L
2 – Blouse: Jane – mystic blouse – milk - $50L
Skirt: Jane – maxi skirt kokomo – blues (MESH) – $75L


1-7-12 - Shopping Spree 5
And one more set from a store that was brand new to me! It isn’t huge but there are some bright and pretty darn cute things to be found. These psychedelic pants are totally something my RL sister would adore just for the fun of it and I’m kinda loving them too!
1 – Top: Pink Inc – Beach Baby Top – Sorbert - $60L
Jeans: Pink Inc – Trip Out Pants – Blue - $60
2 – Top: Pink Inc – Hippie Tie Top – Trina Periwinkles – $50L
Jeans: Pink Inc – Janice Button Jeans – Light Blue - $75L

Not sure what got into me, but I was all about bright, spring like colors and a little craziness in my wardrobe on my spree. Though I’m usually a bit more mild, this was a rather nice break from the winter feeling and Christmas colors. If you’re into or looking to try out some mesh clothing, there are tons at Jane and a few at Raspberry Aristocrat in this sale, but also plenty for non-mesh clothing lovers too. See credits for each, I mixed in both regular attire and mesh. There isn’t a date listed as to when this sale ends so I’d recommend heading out as soon as you have the chance. Happy shopping!

**Edit** I tried really hard to pay attention when writing this post this morning.. and failed miserably! This was actually -supposed- to be posted to Rosie's blog for $100L and under items. That said, Rosie actually posted about the same sale this morning too, so check out more goodies on her post and I'll go accept my punishment from Rosie and Mae for messing up!

Additional credits-
Backdrop: My own collection of textures.
Poses: aDORKable – 25 days of Christmas pose pack
Feet: Slink – Womens Natural Barefeet (MESH)
Lashes: Redgrave – Natural 06
Eyes: Fashism – Sunrise Eyes – Azure Light

No comments:

Post a Comment