Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fashion and Iron

Morning !!
For this week's color in Luna Jubilee's Color Challenge, I was a super happy girl. Iron tone is something I like and I had much fun playing with those !
 First ... Baiastice. I recently shopped a little there and ... well it's always hard to refrain from buying just about everything. I will show you what I got though a bit later !
The Yves outfit is so refreshing. Cute, summery and so feminine, it's a total delight.
Matched with the PHILO boots, which I think I'm in love with... and Shag hair, the result is quite good isn't it ?
Second is a mixed outfit!
You'll find again the PHILO boots, Shag hair and Filthy skin (all previously blogged) but I decided for this one to match the London jacket from {.essences.} with pants from Lulu outfit made by ThirteenTH.
A more casual look but not any less good looking !

Credits:
Style 1:
Outfit: Yves by Baiastice

Boots: Britian boots by PHILO
Skin: January group gift by Filthy
Hair: Pretty Please by Shag



Style 2:

Jacket: London Jacket by {.essences.}
Pants: from Lulu Outfit Rosey by ThirteenTH
Boots: Britian boots by PHILO
Skin: January group gift by Filthy
Hair: Pretty Please by Shag

No comments:

Post a Comment