Saturday, January 14, 2012

Flutter

 Back in time when I started SL ... I think one of the first thing I went to buy were my Seraphim wings from Material Squirrel.
I so loved those and they still rock if you ask me !
But back to our actual subject... which is the Starlight Hunt going on at Material Squirrel.
Search for 15 littles stars hidden all around the sim and get the Starlight wings for free in many colors!
The delicate skin show above is from {.essences.} .. and I seriously need to take some time and show you some more pretties from them as they have a lot ! The silks are from the incredibly talented Evie Miles of Evie's Closet.

A little more of Evie and of the Starlight wings in another range of color.
Red for the Wings and for the Tuala gown, some touch of red in the hair from Exile as well.
Don't miss it out, the hunt ends on January 31st.

Credits:
Wings: Starlight Wings in Pearl and Red by Material Squirrel
Outfits: Ariel in White and Tuala in Fortuna by Evie's Closet
Skin:
     Style 1 is Ytta by {.essences.}
     Style 2 is Sakia in Bronze by Al Vulo
Hair:
     Style 1 is Kana in Black by Dark Mouse
     Style 2 is Pulse in Raven/Sin by Exile
Poses by Everglow
Location: World's End Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment