Sunday, January 29, 2012

Look of the day

Morning !! A little touch of fashion to start this week in beauty! And a free thing too !!
 Hop after the break for all the credits and more pictures !
Yesshh ... it's two tones tighs and I love those. They're from Sleeping Koala and I shall show you the sexy jeans from there soon too !

 The boots are from Insolence and the details are simply incredible. I think they're not going to leave my feet anytime soon !!
I like how shiny they look and the high lace part ... a great piece of fashion.
Credits:
Outfit: Renpou uniform (free !) by Modulor
Hair: Amandine by Wasabi Pills
Skin: Sakia (camelia light brow) in Bronze by Al Vulo
Tighs: Two tone tighs (Black/Beige) by Sleeping Koala
Boots: Christine in Beige by Insolence
Prop: Behavior Body
Pose (in pic 2) : Everglow

No comments:

Post a Comment