Wednesday, January 11, 2012

LBD

Every woman should have a little black dress
It is a known fact, though I do have many friends who would argue that this rule should be applied to men also
La Dulce Vida has released a new line of dresses and is giving away the black version for free as a group gift
You'll have to click for a close up because the patterning is just to die for and I love the pretty lace detail at the front (so much so I may take this image to a dressmakers and say "make it long and in white for my wedding!!")
I thought the ruffles would really bog down Saff's petite frame but I was surprised to find they really enhanced it
It's sexy, sleek and oh so feminine. You could dress it up for a night out or add tights and winter boots with a nice cardi for a day out!

Hair @ lamb
Glasses @ Aris Aris
Skin @ Mamboo Chic
Shoes @ SLink

Enjoy!
Saff xx

No comments:

Post a Comment