Sunday, January 8, 2012

Doomed!

You know what's absolutely terrible about Curio skins? Whenever I go demo a new release, I end up wanting it. Badly. And spending all my money. I consider myself lucky that the previous one had blonde brows and they don't fit me, otherwise it would have been even worse. Anyway, Gala Phoenix's new faces are called Uptown and Downtown and not only could I really not decide which I like most and just had to get both, but now I have that Billy Joel song stuck in my head. *mumbles and grumbles*. So here's Uptown, and the music to go with it, because I don't see why I'd be the only one with that tune stuck in her head.

Black Tie

Brownstone

Cosmo

Jaded

Pure

VIP

Other credits :
  • Hair is from Elikatira
  • Eyes are from Banana Banshee
  • Piercings are from Ellabella
NEW! Find all the landmarks on the landmarks page here (I know, I rocked the name)


No comments:

Post a Comment