Monday, September 12, 2011

Two is definitely more than company

When two extremely talented ladies join their skills to create something, the result doesn't only matches the quality one should expect from them individually, it simply gets magical. Kouse Singh (Kouse's Sanctum) and Evangeline Miles (Evie's Closet) have been my favorite designers since the day I bought my first gown, back when I was starting roleplay. As a faithful customer and, later, blogger, I grew to know them better and I'm honored to call them both friends, as they both are as sweet and kind as they are talented. For the very first time, they have been working together to put up a breathtaking outfit. Damselfly (the dress, by Evie Miles) and Demoiselle (the jewelry, by Kouse Singh) match and compliment each other perfectly.




Credits :

No comments:

Post a Comment